Gillan re-issues.

I have no Gillian solo albums which do you recormend? The only thing i remember is the Trouble 7".Although i have heard other stuff and alway liked it .Clear Air Turbulance is the album people used to talk about when i was a kid.

Well I haven't got, or even heard that many Gillan albums to be honest. The only one I have is 'Glory Road', which is pretty good. But I seemed to remember 'Mutally Assured Destruction' being very good as well.

Think Goss may be your man for the recommendations.

I have no Gillian solo albums which do you recormend? The only thing i remember is the Trouble 7".Although i have heard other stuff and alway liked it .Clear Air Turbulance is the album people used to talk about when i was a kid.

you must get Future Shock,its as good or better than Glory Road,which was excellent.

Future Shock, Magic and Double Trouble are excellent... and now it looks like I can retire my creaking vinyls!

Great news !! I need to replace my vinyl too !! Are they going to re-release all the old stuff from the “Ian Gillan Band” and “Gillan”? I hope they re-release “Jesus Christ Superstar” as well !

I agree – Double Trouble; Future Shock; Mr. Universe are must have CD’s !! Magic and Glory Road are also great.

My favourite Gillan tracks are: Fighting Man; Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD); Born to Kill; No Laughing in Heaven; Mr. Universe; Trouble; New Orleans; Bite the Bullet; Living for the City. All absolute Classics !!!! ! Bring back “screaming on a Sunday” ! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Here’s a link to a good review of Gillan albums which you may find useful: http://www.god-of-thunder.immortals.co.uk/thunder/thunder/cds/pages/g/gillan.htm

Cheers,

Goss.