Glad To See The Original Lineup Back!!!

CesspoolOfSkulls

Cesspool Of NOT!
Apr 21, 2005
Ar
www.myspace.com
I thought i'd never see this happen, The Anthrax with John Bush was ok, But I grew up listening to Joey's vocs! :headbang: :headbang:
I'll be hopeing for a new album with the original lineup, I know i'm going to see them again hopefully in Ny. Glad to hear Laaz Rockit is back too.
-RyAn

I can definately deal with it. Both incarnations of Anthrax were good during their time. I am quite curious to see what the old lineup can do in modern times - and it hopefully gives me the chance to hear some new Armored Saint at the same time.

But the true outcome of this reunion wont be known until they record together again and how it comes out sounding. God only knows they could do a St. Anger on us.

megarock said:
I can definately deal with it. Both incarnations of Anthrax were good during their time. I am quite curious to see what the old lineup can do in modern times - and it hopefully gives me the chance to hear some new Armored Saint at the same time.

But the true outcome of this reunion wont be known until they record together again and how it comes out sounding. God only knows they could do a St. Anger on us.

Naw, No way they would let us down with a St. Anus, I think the ORIGINAL lineup would give us more of a.... "God Hates Us All", Been listening to the old 80's stuff seince i was 4, I Believe Joey can still brutalize. :headbang:
I'm just thrilled to see the original lineup, In my opinion, Weather people like it or not, Original is best, Talking to an 80's thrasher who happens to be 17 years old lmao. Testament is original now, Overkill, Laaz Rockit, It's all coming back man, And i'm without a doubt thrilled!

bellyofthebeast20 said:
im glad joey is back im again an anthrax fan

(i stopped listening to them back in 93 when sound of white noise came out)
I love the classic lineup too, but you should really give the Bush era albums a chance. I think you would really like some of it! I love it all!

I liked Joey, John, and Neil. But with JB, they were moving forward, still rawking as all hell, but at the same time progressing. Going back to Joey seems like moving backwards. Doesn't make sense to me, is all.

I'll still go se them, but their not coming around here, so I have to wait 'til they do their US tour, & book some shit for Milwaukee or GB.

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

omfg I just found out about this!!! was chatting with a friend about old 'thrax and wow, all I can say is IT'S ABOUT MF-ing TIME EH??? I never thought this would happen, ever... thanx be to the gods!!! rock on!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Sgt-D said:
I liked Joey, John, and Neil. But with JB, they were moving forward, still rawking as all hell, but at the same time progressing. Going back to Joey seems like moving backwards. Doesn't make sense to me, is all.

I'll still go se them, but their not coming around here, so I have to wait 'til they do their US tour, & book some shit for Milwaukee or GB.

"One step forward, one hundred steps back, we're going the wrong way.
It's backwards."

just saw joey b at trans siberian orchestra concert in dec.anthrax needed joe and dan back,greater of two evils had great song list, but singing was terrible.