glam

you heard of Rachel Stamp or King Adora??? if not you should download some - really very good and art at the forefront of the british glam revolution....among others like such as shard...
you can download a few shard tracks from www.thejoykids.cjb.net and follow the blue link at the bottom of the page. not a bad band really. its the older stuff on there though.

haha did the singer still have that brian slade look? awesome hahahha

hey claire i think i've heard some rachel stamp, too. there was the heroine song and something wih fantastic george or something...worth checking out, though. thanks for reminding.

actually i have seen them, at leeds festival last year....was awaiting another band (placebo) that were playing afterwards and the cock rocking ugly bastards would get off stage.......twas sickening.

blackeyed said:
you heard of Rachel Stamp or King Adora??? if not you should download some - really very good and art at the forefront of the british glam revolution....among others like such as shard...
you can download a few shard tracks from www.thejoykids.cjb.net and follow the blue link at the bottom of the page. not a bad band really. its the older stuff on there though.

Hmm, it's been a while since I've heard anything about Rachel Stamp. I got their "Hymns For Strange Children" a few years ago and liked it. Have they changed their sound/image since then?

Glam - yeah! that's a great ambient album from Mouse On Mars

Get It Now !!!!

@the guy who asked about rachel stamp : not so much a change in their style, its just a healthy progression - hmm what a lame answer, just check out their site - i think there are downloads available, youll see what i mean :wave: