Glasgow Barrowlands Support?

Jushin_Liger

Slave to the Power
Mar 18, 2003
Under the Serpent Sun. Or Glasgow
Hey, anyone know who the support is going to be for the May 5th Show in Glasgow? I've asked about and apparently no1 has been confirmed yet :|
So if anyone knows any better post it up. I was hoping for a big thrash band to come out with them for the reunion dates, someone like Annihilator or Kreator but if no-one has been announced or even confirmed yet then it'll probably be local support. Syth would be the best choice for it of Glasgow bands but Godplayer/Man Must Die would work as well.

Man must die hell fuckin yeah you got taste. Ill be at the gig aswel and I have already asked but noone knows

Shit, that would be fookin' brilliant - saw Man Must Die support Fear Factory and Deicide and they were awesome. The new Godplayer stuff is great too.
If you've never heard MMD, check their website: www.manmustdie.com

I hated the bands at the barras last time. 12 year old poofs with nae tunes. Many wee boys punching each other in the face with their shirts off fratboy-style because they thought that's what you did at an anthrax gig. All the wee boys fkd off long before thrax appeared and they were replaced by old geezers who knew about the fun of an old-school mosh. PISH.
If it's a Glasgow band I'd give it to Skullrocket. They were awesome at the Barfly, like a grinding blues/qotsa/masters of reality with elvis/danzig/jim morrison vocals and way cool riffs. Also a wee bit like fu manchu. The guitarist is a berserker soloist.
Teech

Teacher Dave said:
I hated the bands at the barras last time. 12 year old poofs with nae tunes. Many wee boys punching each other in the face with their shirts off fratboy-style because they thought that's what you did at an anthrax gig. All the wee boys fkd off long before thrax appeared and they were replaced by old geezers who knew about the fun of an old-school mosh. PISH.
If it's a Glasgow band I'd give it to Skullrocket. They were awesome at the Barfly, like a grinding blues/qotsa/masters of reality with elvis/danzig/jim morrison vocals and way cool riffs. Also a wee bit like fu manchu. The guitarist is a berserker soloist.
Teech

I remember that!

I got a concussion at that gig but I got that from crowd surfing.

I'll be in the pit for Anthrax but not for the support bands.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Amok comes to mind...

:)

QUOTE]

yass metal iain, aye id love to see Amok those guys are defo bringing back the thrash

id like to see exodus support cos i missed them last time around in the summer grrrrrrrrrrr