Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
http://glen.benton.from.deicide.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/arrested.php

deicide-glen1.jpg

Glen Benton From Deicide Arrested On Multiple Charges
September 5, 2005

Glen Benton From Deicide was arrested for lewd conduct, shoplifting, and assault at Classy & Sassy ladies boutique, on Reid street. Authorities documented in a police report that Glen Benton From Deicide entered the Classy & Sassy boutique at approximately 11:15 a.m. After failing to emerge from a ladies dressing room stall, store clerks knocked on the door asking if he was 'ok' or needed assistance. Glen Benton From Deicide was then reported to have exited the dressing room wearing high heel shoes, women's thong underwear and matching bra along with a dress wrapped around his head as a hat.

Glen Benton From Deicide allegedly began dancing and skipping around the store shouting "I'm a pretty princess" over and over, according to witness reports. When asked by the manager to leave the store, Glen Benton From Deicide squatted in the front lobby and defecated on the floor. He then picked up his feces with his hand, took a bite, and asked store patrons if they wanted a bite of his cake to celebrate his birthday.

Clearly becoming a threat to others, one of the female clerks tackled Glen Benton From Deicide, and with the assistance of two other women he was restrained until police arrived at the scene.

Mary Smith, one of the store clerks told UJ reporters, "I only weigh 105 pounds and didn't think I could tackle him, but he went down really easily. He's very weak, and very disturbed."

Initial toxicology reports indicate that Glen Benton From Deicide was high on a mixture of narcotics and prescription drugs at the time of the incident. Results of a psychological exam to determine if he will face possible jail time or be institutionalized are pending.

If you click on the link it says it’s a fake lol, its a fun website made to trick effers, just wanted to see first off reactions and funny thing was I saw shit load of deicide kids have this posted mostly on myspace, believing it. I figure if it doesn’t reach blabbermouth, it isn’t true.

VEHEMENCE said:
If you click on the link it says it’s a fake lol, its a fun website made to trick effers, just wanted to see first off reactions and funny thing was I saw shit load of deicide kids have this posted mostly on myspace, believing it. I figure if it doesn’t reach blabbermouth, it isn’t true.

And even if it does reach blabbermouth, sometimes they seem to neglect that thing called "fact checking."

That is the funniest fucking thing I've ever read! "I'm a pretty princess!" LMAO!
And I just read CM3's Menstruating Mall, where "Toilets are in outer space", but that's the funniest thing I've read since.

-Vince