Glenn Hughes/Dave Navarro/Chad Smith Project

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
Recorded a song for Glenn's new solo album and shot a video for it. Here are some pics

2004_0918a.jpg

2004_0918c.jpg

2004_0918d.jpg

From Glenns site:

Today we shot "Soul Mover", the video for the lead song on my new album. It was great to have my Friends Chad Smith and Dave Navarro perform with me. Dave and Chad's perfor-mance on the video today was absolutely monumentally show stopping. these guys are modern day rock gods. I am very priveleged and honored that they could break away from their busy schedules to appear on my next phase of my career. I have to pinch myself because things are going according to plan. I am really in a good place at the moment and I am glad that I can have loving nuturing friends beside me. The song and video rock and it is going to open many people's eyes. I am on my way to Moscow on Monday and then i shall be in the UK in October to promote my DVD and the Iommi/Hughes CD. I want to thank you all for your encouragement in this, my transformation period.

From Daves site:

Yesterday was killer! I rolled into the studio and worked with Glenn and Chad for a while. His album is really amazing. It kind if has a harder Lenny Kravitz vibe to it. We later sat around and shared old stories. Whenever I get around Chad, it is like no time has gone by. He is as great a guy as he is a drummer. When I get the mix, I'll ask Glenn if I can post a clip of it here.
1. What exactly are you recording with them? A track for a movie/commercial? Tribute album?

It was a track for the new Glenn Hughes album called Soul Mover. Chad played drums on the whole thing and it is slamming!

Glenn Hughes looks like the awesomest dude in the world.

Check out that pose in front of the drums.

Which one you say? BOTH!