GLENN HUGHES To Embark On European Solo Tour In September

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Legendary bassist/vocalist Glenn Hughes will tour Europe in September and October. The set will showcase highlights from Glenn's colorful career: TRAPEZE, DEEP PURPLE, BLACK COUNTRY COMMUNION and CALIFORNIA BREED, along with his own solo material.Says Hughes: "After being studio bound for the past few months and then touring with CALIFORNIA BREED late last year, where I received the most incredible live audience reaction to my appearances while out with ALTER BRIDGE and Slash, I felt it long overdue for a solo tour of my own. I'm looking forward to hitting the road with a brand new solo band and reaching out to as many fans as possible. It's a real pleasure for me to be coming back to perform live."Support on the trek will come from Jared James Nichols, who recently released his debut EP, "Old Glory & The Wild Revival".The dates are as follows:Sep. 15 - Legend Club - Milan, ItalySep. 17 - Rockhouse - Salzburg, AustriaSep. 18 - Riffelhof - Burgieden, GermanySep. 20 - Szene Wein - Vienna, AustriaSep. 21 - Backstage Halle - Munich, GermanySep. 22 - Alte Seilerei - Mannheim, GermanySep. 24 - Rosenhof - Osnabruck, GermanySep. 25 - Boerderij - Zoetermeer, NetherlandsSep. 26 - Bosuil - Weert, NetherlandsSep. 28 - Zeche - Bochum, GermanySep. 30 - Nordmarkhalle - Rendsburg, GermanyOct. 01 - Knust - Hamburg, GermanyOct. 03 - Spirit Of 66 - Verviers, BelgiumOct. 04 - Rockfabrik - Ludwigsburg, GermanyOct. 06 - Kofemehl - Solothurn, SwitzerlandOct. 07 - Schuur - Lucerne, SwitzerlandOct. 09 - Santana 27 - Bilbao, SpainOct. 10 - Arena - Madrid, SpainOct. 11 - Calella Rock Festival - Calella, SpainOct. 13 - Divian Du Monde - Paris, FranceOct. 14 - LA Puce A L'Oreille - Riom, FranceOct. 16 - La Poudriere - Leffrinckoucke, France
glennhughessolotour2015.jpg

More...