Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TechnicalBarbarity

Poser Disposer
Sep 23, 2010
The Capital of Pretentiousness
R-1860182-1412391809-8342.jpeg.jpg

Vote for your 3 least favorite songs you'd like to see removed. This round will remain open for 4 days.

Ace of Spades
Love Me Like a Reptile
Shoot You in the Back
Live to Win
Fast and Loose
(We Are) The Road Crew
Jailbait
The Chase Is Better Than the Catch
The Hammer

Alright I'll join for this round. Not a bad listen for this evening at home and I already had some ratings there from the discography rating thing.

I must say I kinda like The Chase is Better than the Catch, it's a nice change of pace for the album.

I voted for Live To Win, Jailbait, and Hammer. I feel like Hammer is kinda similar to the title track and doesn't really bring anything new. I kept Love Me Like a Reptile because it's kinda bluesy and the chorus sometimes gets stuck in my head.

ace of spades.PNG

I've heard it a billion times and it's not my favourite song on the album, so either way it was eventually getting a vote from me.

Ace of Spades is blatantly superior.
No one said its not. Ace of Spades is my favorite song on the album. I just don't see how one can say that it's the epitome of all that is great with metal and then vote against The Hammer which has much more in common with that track than some of the other ones he passed up on.

and pretty basic and repetitive mean jack shit when talking about Motorhead. And those are in no way negatives either in this case, just to be clear.

and pretty basic and repetitive mean jack shit when talking about Motorhead. And those are in no way negatives either in this case, just to be clear.

Agreed.

Even though I like them for the cultural impact and stuff and I love hearing the classics from time after time, I couldn't really listen to them on a daily basis because I would get bored so quickly. That's just me though.