Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TechnicalBarbarity

Poser Disposer
Sep 23, 2010
The Capital of Pretentiousness
71y8IkqMGtL._SL1425_.jpg

Vote for your 3 least favorite songs you'd like to see removed. This round will remain open for 5 days.

Neon Knights is my least favorite by a decent margin, though it's still good, just kinda light and almost Deep Purple-ish which doesn't work for them. Dio in general tends to have weak openers, it's not the faster songs where he excels. Wishing Well is my second pick, third is a toss-up but I went with Lonely is the Word.

same

given that half the voters don't bother posting, could you make these polls public in the future? it's more fun seeing who voted for what, plus some alts can sneak in when it's anonymous ;)
Yeah i'm with you on that, for the same exact reasons too lmao. I actually tried to go back and make it public a few hours ago but it didn't give me the option anymore.

A fine choice my friend, the top 3 or 4 on this is going to be brutal, and the album is good as a whole.

Went with Wishing Well, Walk Away and Lonely is the Word. Lady Evil has more solid moments than those 3, I'd listen to them all though

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity