gnaw their tongues

cthulufhtagn

Went Out for Smokes 13 Years Ago
Jul 19, 2004
south of washington
http://www.myspace.com/gnawtheirtongues

m_540a1150996aad20869fdd3804d618bc.jpg

pretty awesome shit from the netherlands...sounds like the soundtrack to a really fucked-up movie, or a really disturbing deathspell omega interlude that never quite gets to the part where the blasting kicks in. grinding pseudo-industrial black noise, pulsating bass lines, creepy strings and chains and gargly half-whispered shit. eldritch.

Nice reco :Spin:

I own An Epiphanic Vomiting of Blood and For All Slaves... A Song of False Hope and find them both entertaining in the extremes, and more than a little arousing :yow:

I need to venture deeper into their material, but, as is the wont of every band with a recent catalogue longer than a toilet roll, where to start, where to start...

Oh actually on the latter-named album there is one blasting song, and it kicks some heavy butt. Detuned, mindless rampage akin to Leviathan with a tinge of religious ecstasy to the keyboards.

i would, but i don't have it :(

we got it in the record store i work in, i listened to it there...i'll see if i can bring my computer in and rip it, they let us borrow used stuff to listen to but it's a new copy

Nate the Great reco'd this on the main board a few months ago. Good stuff!

However now that I know that this man is responsible for all this alleged nightmare soundrack, it just fucked up the entire illusion for me.
Is this the numa numa video guy? wtf?

l_9ca0ed55b41648d1ad56aacbbb32c128.jpg

haha

i would upload if i had anything, i'm basing this reco on the couple times i've heard it, which were enough to give me the strong impression this is rc-hype worthy