Gnr-old School?

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Hey, haven't seen anything on Guns N Roses posted on here.
What are your thoughts on Axl touring with a complete different line-up? I got the Rock In Rio 3 show. While it is clear Axl's pipes are shot & the new matierial is mediocre at best, the band plays the majority of the older material fairly well.

Axl is a shocker now. And while the band play the songs pretty well, it just ain't Gunners to me. Even despite them being all different members, the Gunners attitude just isn't there its a completely different vibe. Perhaps coz they look like ex-Marilyn Manson members or something.

Originally posted by The Trooper
Axl is a shocker now. And while the band play the songs pretty well, it just ain't Gunners to me. Even despite them being all different members, the Gunners attitude just isn't there its a completely different vibe. Perhaps coz they look like ex-Marilyn Manson members or something.

That sums things up pretty well.
I'm actually more excited about the project the former
members-Slash, Duff & Izzy are working on, also to feature
Matt Sorum on drums. They have been auditioning singers.
It would be great if they go their act together & had a reunion
of some sort. When you think about it they only issued two records. Destruction & Illusions(1-2), the others were previously recorded stuff, E.P.-Covers disc-Live Disc. This new Chinese Democracy disc will most likely tank. I still have to check it out.

I GOT TO SAY LAST NIGHT IN BOSTON THE NEW GNR PLAYED A KILLER SHOW. AXL WAS HITTING THE HIGHT NOTES AND HAD EXCELLENT SUSTAIN ON HIS VOICE(I DOUBTED HE COULD PULL OFF NIGHT TRAIN AND SWEET CHILD OF MINE BUT HE DID), AND BUCKET HEAD MAY LOOK QUEER BUT HE IS A MASTER AT GUITAR (ITS TOO HARD TO EVEN EXPLAIN WHAT HE PULLED OFF BUT IT WAS AMAZING). THE NEW SONGS WERE GOOD AND CATCHY BUT PEOPLE DIDNT REALLY GET INTO IT BECAUSE THEY HAVENT BEEN HEARD BY MANY. ALL AND ALL THE NIGHT WAS KILLER, HOT YOUNG DRUNK CHICKS FLASHING EVERYTHING(TITS ASS PUSSY) AND TWO HOT LESBOS MAKING OUT AND FEELING EACH OTHER, FUCK YEA! THE STAGE AND THE CAMERA EFFECTS WERE KILLER TOO. OH YEA AND AXL WENT ON STAGE 45 MINS LATE BECAUSE HE WAS WATCHING A FOOTBALL GAME IN THE BACK, BUT ATLEAST HE MADE IT ON STAGE, HE WAS ALSO IN A VERY GOOD MOOD. HE WAS DOING WEIRD FUNNY RANDOM THINGS ALL NIGHT, HE EVEN SUNG A SONG ABOUT HOW MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE HE WAS DURING HIS PIANO SOLO BEFORE NOVEMBER RAIN, BUT SAID "OOPS WRONG SONG" AND CUT STRAIGTH INTO NOVEMBER RAIN. THE ONLY DISSAPOINTMENT OF THE NIGHT WAS THAT THEY DIDNT PLAY ESTRANGED.

SO IF YOU HAVENT SEEN GUNS N' ROSES LIVE OR HAVE BEEN SCEPTICAL ABOUT SEEING THEM DEFINATELY GO AND SEE EM, IT MAY BE YOUR LAST/ CLOSEST CHANCE AT SEEING GNR

AFTER REVIEWING A BOOTLEG VHS & MTV AWARDS PERFORMANCE-THIS COULD BE TRUE! WHY ELSE WOULD ONE WEAR A GOOFY WHITE MASK & A BUCKET?! GUYS DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR APPEARANCE, JUST LOOK AT A GUY LIKE PAUL BALOFF?! DID HE WEAR A MASK TO HIDE THAT HIDEOUS GRILL OF HIS?! YOU'RE ON TO SOMETHING.