GnR/Seb Bach Adelaide Review

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
Short and sweet...

Sebastian Bach - KILLER. RIPPED MY HEAD OFF! What a performer!

Axl Rose & Friends (aka Guns n Roses) - yawn. Left half way thru the set (never done that before).

*** I did have free tickets mind you ***

I saw the Use Your Illusions tour with G'N'R' and Skid Row back in 1991 and both bands were damn good!

Baz knows how to entertain a crowd and he's still got a strong voice. Too bad there's not much chance of him rejoining Skid Row any time soon.

You left halfway through - shit!!! Boring as in Axl didn't give a fuck or just from a music point of view? Was the crowd bored too? And was it a sell-out?

Nah Timmy the crowd was white hot and look the show they put on was good but the mix was shit. Too loud.

And perhaps after coming in with a pre-notion of being disappointed knowing that no Slash, Duff, etc - just wasn't the same.

Just left me bored. Show didn't finish til 1.30am apparently.

I just couldn't handle the emo looking guitarist and the other Slash wannabe. It felt so contrived to me.

Others who went will probably disagree with me.

Bach on the other hand absolutely DESTROYED. Completely floored me.

Sebastian Bach is the new former lead singer of the band that used to be known as Anthrax before Julio returned and took them over.

Also Axl Rose is the other new lead singer. And Corey Taylor is joining Velvet Revolver.

thw whole show kicked sydney's ass in,didnt finish till around 215am lol,gnr was brilliant,u can c why axl gets away with everything,he makes it up when he does get up there lol,only thing i could fault was a couple of guitar solo spots but all in all very very good nite!

Good to hear dude.

I went in with biased opinion formulated in my head before the concert even began... so I am just an old bitter man :)