Go get Brutal Legend

Craysh3

Bathrobed Architect
Dec 17, 2008
Look at metacritic if you must, but from personal experience besides the obvious fact that anything Tim Schaefer shits out into the gaming world is a gem in itself, this is a fucking masterpiece. It's everything you want it to be and more.

One complaint: No Iron Maiden.

GO FORTH AND BUY! (Would it be an asshole move right now to tell people who don't know that that was a Dethklok reference to say here that it's a dethklok reference?)

GO FORTH AND BUY! (Would it be an asshole move right now to tell people who don't know that that was a Dethklok reference to say here that it's a dethklok reference?)
yes, because the explanation ruins it for anyone that got the reference, and people that didnt get the reference still probably dont really know what you're talking about so its pretty pointless to add the disclaimer. dont explain shit, just assume that the cool people will get it.

ODST still is at the top of my list right now for game I MIGHT realistically afford soon. What I really want is Guitar Hero 5 or Rock Band 2, but that's too much cizzash right now.

My friend's been playing Brutal Legend a lot so I've noticed everytime we're both on Live at the same time. maybe I should get a trial.

Playing NHL 2010 more than anything right now. Will be getting this next week at payday. :D

I'm thinking back all the way to my original NES in 1985 and I can't remember ever liking a sports video game.

Although I suppose Punch-Out was theoretically a boxing game, and Street Fighter could be called an MMA game?

Borderlands looks fun, but it's soon gonna be all about Dragon Age Origins for me.

Anvil, If you want a good multiplayer party game or co op or anything like that, L4D2 is the word.

yes, because the explanation ruins it for anyone that got the reference, and people that didnt get the reference still probably dont really know what you're talking about so its pretty pointless to add the disclaimer. dont explain shit, just assume that the cool people will get it.

I don't get it.

How is it compared to 09?

Good. The boards play is much better, much better deeking system, and if you ever played goalie, the goalie system has totally been revamped and the controls are much better. Not as great as I'd like, but still pretty damn good.

Isn't it interesting that I song I wrote with Sean from Sanctuary is in the game and we still haven't been paid for it while it's sitting on the shelves... I'm fucking pissed off EA owes me money

Sooooooooo yeah it's a pretty cool game. Sometimes I just find myself driving around listening to the radio. Ozzy's voice work is brilliant and Jack Black did a great job as well. I wish there was a bit more to do in the open world and the side quests are a tad redundant but overall, quality! Fun part is unlocking a cool song. "Fuck yeah!"