God damn

Zack

charting my way to top :)
Feb 9, 2005
The end records does not have these two albums and it should:

The Project hate MCMXCIX- Symphonies of Slit Wrists
Saturnus- Veronika Decides to Die

Someone give me a link before my non-techie ass blows up.

Thanks you :)

Good luck, tph shitz are always in short supply. The early stuff especially, but the last two don't even get great distribution. Threeman.net is the place to go as that's the label, but it'll be expensive as fack. I got mine from them, it was free however. i r teh winnar!!11

Alternatively, there is amazon for 16 bucks or waiting for TER re-stock. Fucking great album though, so don't miss out. I'm surprised no one was offended by my tph shirt at work today, haha, gotta love it.

Haha, the thing is, The end has all of TPH's records EXCEPT the latest. WTF?

Nah, looks like they've only got the live album and their 3rd studio (HDCE). TPH also has two albums before that, CyberSonic SuperChrist and When We Are Done, Your Flesh Will Be Ours, but they're so ultra fucking rare now because of the shitty labels they were on that not even Lord K has a copy of When we are Done, haha. Doesn't surprise me that you may not have heard of those releases, they can be tough to track down.

ALL of their stuff is quality and I can't wait for the fifth album, they're pretty productive peeps. The Deadmarch demo is also mega quality if you can track down the mp3s to that, I would do so.