God Dethroned, Nightrage, Lilitu to Tour the USA

ruinandmisery

The Funeral of Hearts
Jun 12, 2001
near death
www.myspace.com
GOD DETHRONED, BYZANTINE, NIGHTRAGE, EPOCH OF UNLIGHT, HELL WITHIN and LILITU will be teaming up for the 2005 edition of the "International Extreme Music Festival" North American tour. The five-week trek, which is scheduled to begin in September, will be presented by Metal Edge and Metal Maniacs magazines in cooperation with BLABBERMOUTH.NET and Blistering.com. Exact cities and dates — which will include stops in Mexico and Colombia — will be announced soon.

Anyone know what God Dethroned's Setlist will be? I'm hoping its like:
1. Into the Lungs Of Hell
2. The Christhunt
3. Under a Silver Moon
4. Noctural
5. Ravenous
6. Enemy of the State
7. Nihilism
8. Rusty Nails
9. Serpent King
10.The Iconoclast Deathride
11.Bloody Blasphmey
12.The Grand Grimoire

But of course any setlist they choose will be awesome.

ruinandmisery said:
GOD DETHRONED, BYZANTINE, NIGHTRAGE, EPOCH OF UNLIGHT, HELL WITHIN and LILITU will be teaming up for the 2005 edition of the "International Extreme Music Festival" North American tour. The five-week trek, which is scheduled to begin in September, will be presented by Metal Edge and Metal Maniacs magazines in cooperation with BLABBERMOUTH.NET and Blistering.com. Exact cities and dates — which will include stops in Mexico and Colombia — will be announced soon.

Sounds like a very cool tour to me, I know my local club is thinking about carrying this show and I"ll try to get them to. I'd like to see God Dethroned again and Nightrage/Lilitu for the 1st time.

As far as I have heard, they're decent "gothic" melo-death styled stuff..."dark metal" would work if it were a real genre.