GOD FORBID Headlining Shows Announced

Geno13

New Metal Member
Apr 10, 2007
Lawrence, KS
www.centurymedia.com
Forerunners of the New Wave of American Metal scene, New Jersey's GOD FORBID, wrapped up the month-long Monsters of Mayhem 2 Tour yesterday, which also featured Hatebreed, Evergreen Terrace, The Acacia Strain and After The Burial.

The group will follow this up with a series of special headlining shows that successfully caps off the IV: Constitution of Treason touring cycle. See below for their remaining touring itinerary and click the following link to view their latest video for "Chains of Humanity," edited by David Brodsky (Diecast, GWAR, The Red Chord).

GOD FORBID
w/The Agonist
06/15 The Station - Portland, ME
06/16 Mark's Place - Bedford, NH
06/17 Webster Theatre - Hartford, CT
GOD FORBID Headlining
6/28 Forest Hills Lodge - Rockford, IL
6/29 The Muse - Nashville, TN w/ Goatwhore
6/30 Madison Theater - Covington, KY - Anthem Project Fest w/ Black Dahlia Murder, ALOL, Goatwhore
7/01 Huntington Music Hall/ Monkey Bar - Huntington, WV

Official MySpace Page - www.myspace.com/god4bid

Boy you're gonna be sorry you posted this. You cant be serious. God Forbid?? They opened for Meshuggah and practically got boo'd off last time. The lead singer looks like a hardXXcore gorilla with nappydreds.

I thought Determination was good, and "Gone Forever" was awesome. Their latest was boring.

I saw them in concert, and they brought a lot of energy to the stage...certainly better than a lot of other bands I've seen. I can't imagine a crowd booing them offstage? Maybe if they were doing mostly new stuff?

I thought Determination was good, and "Gone Forever" was awesome. Their latest was boring.

I saw them in concert, and they brought a lot of energy to the stage...certainly better than a lot of other bands I've seen. I can't imagine a crowd booing them offstage? Maybe if they were doing mostly new stuff?
Chicago crowds are br00tal. They got bad reception.