God I'm lame

[color=#AOEOOA]Hello, I drop in here from time to time, but spend most of my time around Maiden Downunder.

So a nice comment on V, well I used V as a basis for an English essay, because it's a damn fine story.

The first record of SyX I bought was Live On The Edge Of Forever and Church of The Machine and Smoke and Mirrors instantly stood out for some unknown reason, so I picked up Twlight i Olympus and after awhile it's a damn fine record. Lady of The Snow drags a bit, otherwise it's a perfect album besides the production.

Then V, I picked up V, since I learnt most of the tracks off the live disc that were from V. V is a complete album, a beautiful concept album.

I still need Divine Wings of Tragedy because everyone rants on about how good it is, so it's on my list for when I get some money that I can be bothered spending. I have Pharaoh, and candlelight fantasia on my Pc, but I'll buy the album by the end of the year.[/color]

V is a great record, yes. However, Divine Wings is my favorite - the title track is just incredible. And, being a fan of stuff that waxes heavier, Divine Wings - and, if what they say is true, Oddyssey - suits me better than V.

Originally posted by krymson
V is a great record, yes. However, Divine Wings is my favorite - the title track is just incredible. And, being a fan of stuff that waxes heavier, Divine Wings - and, if what they say is true, Oddyssey - suits me better than V.

It is true. You will be blown away.