GOD TO GRAVITY Featuring STUCK MOJO, TREMONTI Members: Lyric Video For 'Ready Or Not'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
The lyric video for the song "Ready Or Not" from GOD TO GRAVITY — the new band featuring Corey Lowery (STUCK MOJO, STEREOMUD, DARK NEW DAY, EYE EMPIRE) on bass, Corey's brother Dustin Lowery (VIASAVA, ETHER SEEDS) on vocals, Pat Deeb (CHROMOSOME 180) and Troy McLawhorn (DARK NEW DAY, DOUBLEDRIVE, EVANESCENCE) on guitar, and Garrett Whitlock (TREMONTI, SUBMERSED) on drums — can be seen below. The track is taken from GOD TO GRAVITY's self-titled debut album, which was released in December 2014 via all digital music outlets. "This is the first time I've been able to do a CD with my youngest brother, Dustin Lowery," said Corey. "Pat Deeb and I started writing this music and we needed a voice that would match it. I sent it to Dustin and I think he took it to a new level. Troy McLawhorn and Garrett Whitlock came in and took it to a newer level. There are special guests on it, such as our brother Clint Lowery, Morgan Rose and Matt O'Rourke."GOD TO GRAVITY is:Corey Lowery (STUCK MOJO, STEREOMUD, DARK NEW DAY, EYE EMPIRE) - BassDustin Lowery (VIASAVA, ETHER SEEDS) - VocalsPat Deeb (CHROMOSOME 180) - GuitarGarrett Whitlock (TREMONTI, SUBMERSED) - DrumsTroy McLawhorn (DARK NEW DAY, DOUBLEDRIVE, EVANESCENCE) - Guitar

More...