goddammit, reviewer are so stupid

hell yeah! metalfans can be quite stupid (don't get me wrong. i like metal. but not only metal)...
it's not that he doesn't like projector. but he says (more or less) it's not metal, so it sucks. dammit

an open mind and a closed fist

lol funny thing is i read the same interview last night (forgot why......) anyway, its bullshit because the guy wont accept anything besides aggressive paced songs, no mid tempos or slow songs, like he gave haven what.....a 3/5 because of Emptier Still (which is amazing). He said projector just dragged on and i think its hard for people to grasp it was meant that way, and was mostly experimentation on the part of DT. Oh well....99% of metal heads are closed minded, nothin we can do hehe.

Uhh... I hope I won't step on anyone's toes but I know that guy and he mainly likes traditional metal like Maiden, Priest and such so the problem isn't with the fact that some parts are mellow. Still though I don't agree with the review. IMO Projector is the second best album of Dark Tranquillity, right after Skydancer.