gods of metal, anyone?

actually I'm thinking about taking the nighttrain the 4th of june and back the 5th in the night (so I would miss the last bands but anyway I only wanna see anathema and into eternity there)... and then the 5th going to graz from here... but dunno if its safe to travel in the night alone in italy as a girl??

thanx, I'm sure it will be nice... well a really nice person convinced me to go there, so why not, its not that far away at least and everything is possible
that was one of the most fucked up days in my life, now I need a little adventure hehe

Pity Lee won't be on the rest of the shows, she couldn't stand the untidiness of the touring campers any longer

ONLY JOKING....she had to return home to go back to work. She may be able to make the Turkish gig, but she's not sure,

gods of metal was fantastic, pitty the rain came after, but anathema were great, I also enjoyed into eternity and nevermore :)
was a cool festival... and great that I could come to graz in the camper, thanx sooo much again for everythin. graz was great too even if there werent so many people but the venue was fantastic! I loved that weekend!

just 2 pics from gods of metal... I'll work on the rest this week :loco:

anathemabologna.jpg

live

rain.jpg

jamie in the rain

and here's one from graz... :wave:

anathemagraz.jpg