Gods of Metal...

Angrafan said:
LOL

Angra and Shaman are BOTH playing at the SAME DAY at the Italian festival Gods of Metal..

This should be interesting :) LOL

:cry: I wish I could go!!!! Ill have to take a trip to Italy one year.....

They're now LEGALLY deciding who's gonna play what old angra's song... Looks like Carry On will be played by Shaman... This is really stupid, both should play any song they wanted to... Who wouldn't like to see Carry on played by both bands in the festival, for instance???

AngraRULES said:
They're now LEGALLY deciding who's gonna play what old angra's song... Looks like Carry On will be played by Shaman... This is really stupid, both should play any song they wanted to... Who wouldn't like to see Carry on played by both bands in the festival, for instance???

This is a bad, bad, bad, bad idea.

Some years back, Incantation lost all its members but one... that one member got a new lineup and continued as Incantation, while all the guys that left formed Disciples of Mockery...

They played a fest together... Disciples of Mockery played first, and played a load of Incantation songs... which Incantation themselves later played. It was a mess, not a fun situation, and the tension was obvious to the fans.

As for Gods of Metal... really, I think nobody but Angra should play Angra songs if Angra is on the bill. Including Shaman.

If whoever booked this festival didn't clear up these matters (or better yet, realize there was even a potential problem) before getting both Angra and Shaman, he's a blithering idiot.

Angrarules, what are you talking about? they are not fighting legally at all... things are not that bad between Angra and Shaman members...

About the festival: The first day is more like extreme and new metal and the second day is basically heavy/power/prog metal... That's why both bands are playing at the same day.