Going on hiatus

Lies and Perfidy

Gentleman of the Road
Nov 27, 2002
Washington, Washing-Ton
thefinger.wordpress.com
Just thought I'd let y'all know that I'm going to be on hiatus from UltimateMetal for a while, as part of a self-imposed attempt to get my shitty grades up. I'll drop in every so often to see what's going on and say hi, and of course I'll see a bunch you guys at the 3/27 show. But I'll be a quiet presence for some time to come.

That is all. Stay heavy.
-Reuben

(I know you're reading this, Wendy...Opeth still sucks. *smirk*) <----awww..how adorable is that? I made it into Pyrus' online diary! You got me laughing Py! You better stay in touch so we can hook up on the 27th! And get those grades up...cuz we all know you're smart enough Jewfro!!

grades up? i guess in your case it is from "B+" to "A" ;)

we should all watch out when Pyrus gets back even smarter than he is now ;)

:wave: good luck with it :wave: will keep my fingers crossed :wave:

Jew-funkel ..... What MI said , I'd like to meet the "regs" on the board at the 27th show so make sure you get on here before then. Till then , study hard so you can make car and rent payments for the rest of your life. :tickled:

The smartest people in high school are smart enough to know high school
and the education (the weak excuse for one) are just bollocks the
smartest people are smart enough to know they could spend their time
to better use. Sounds like Pyrus is one of those people.

Get those grades up Pyrus, Pres. Bush doesnt want you left behind. :)

Then maybe he could pay for the three tiles that fell out of my school's ceiling the last time it rained, and the missing books, and help out the underpaid teachers. :mad: And yeah, I've always had a hard time convincing myself high school matters...but I gotta believe it for just a couple weeks.

Yeah, anyway, thanks for the well-wishes, my friends. I'll be in touch.

Pyrus said:
Then maybe he could pay for the three tiles that fell out of my school's ceiling the last time it rained, and the missing books, and help out the underpaid teachers. :mad:
And I was only kidding about "No Pyrus' left behind"

And yeah, I've always had a hard time convincing myself high school matters...but I gotta believe it for just a couple weeks.
Yeah, just as I suspected. Smart enough to know better. I recommend
going to class stoned. You're smart nobody will know the difference.
I always had a good time when I did.

Hurry up and get back here.

pest666 said:
fuck that, I'm going to email you every day, and you better respond too!!!
:p :p

Pyrus, you're going down a tough road -- not getting on-board, I mean.:D

Good luck, bud...I'll look for you and everyone else here in a few weeks!

hey man, you are making me feel guilty cause I need to do the same thing, but if I didn't post, I would play vdogames or roleplyn or guitar plyn etc.

The fact alone that you've rationalized that less time on the internet will help your GPA means that you've outlived the usefullness of that generic yardstick of an institution known as High School. You're a smart dude Pyrus. Now go get your pee-pee sticky because all those young ladies will come back from college with another 15lbs-20lbs on their bellys, asses, hips, and faces.