Going to the ATL Scorpions show?

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Steve (Magius) has been kind enough to print flyers and help spearhear head their distribution. If you would like to help, meet him at the bottom of the hill between 6:30-7:00pm. He will have a ProgPower USA t-shirt on.

Once again, I am eternally grateful for Steve's efforts as well as everyone else who does what they can to help promote the festival.

Glenn

First let me apologize to anyone waiting to help pass out fliers. I got in a game of phone tag trying to find MysticX9 to give him an extra ticket I had. By the time we got together it was just a few minutes til 7pm. I hope I didn't waste anyones time too badly.

The good news is we got all 400 fliers passes out. The even better news is that there was a lot of enthusiasm, especially about Accept, although there were a few comments on Kamelot and Tyr also.
Oddly enough based on the "Holy Shit! Accept! Really?!" reactions the showcase may very well sell out, and sell more tickets than the individual ProgPower day tickets. That's not a bad thing, but anyone that hasn't bought their showcase tickets yet might want to do so pretty soon.

First let me apologize to anyone waiting to help pass out fliers. I got in a game of phone tag trying to find MysticX9 to give him an extra ticket I had. By the time we got together it was just a few minutes til 7pm. I hope I didn't waste anyones time too badly.

The good news is we got all 400 fliers passes out. The even better news is that there was a lot of enthusiasm, especially about Accept, although there were a few comments on Kamelot and Tyr also.
Oddly enough based on the "Holy Shit! Accept! Really?!" reactions the showcase may very well sell out, and sell more tickets than the individual ProgPower day tickets. That's not a bad thing, but anyone that hasn't bought their showcase tickets yet might want to do so pretty soon.

Sorry about that, didn't mean to inconvenience anyone!!! Thanks to Steve for putting up with the hassle, much appreciated -

I did talk to a bunch of people who were very interested in attending PP, it's amazing how many folks are unaware of it. Hopefully we'll get the remainder of the tickets sold soon...

Sorry about that, didn't mean to inconvenience anyone!!! Thanks to Steve for putting up with the hassle, much appreciated -

I did talk to a bunch of people who were very interested in attending PP, it's amazing how many folks are unaware of it. Hopefully we'll get the remainder of the tickets sold soon...

I encountered the same thing at the Nashville show last Saturday.I bragged to as many people as I could about the festival.Just as has already been mentioned,Accept got the biggest response from the people I talked to_One guy used to own a couple of Music For Less stores.There was one of those in Boaz Alabama which is close to where I live.I told him about the Progpower event and he said he would definitely be interested in going and would spread the word around in the music scene with the people he knows.Maybe some more fans will come about shortly to purchase the remaining tickets to all the events.I'm going to the Cinderella show at the Wildhorse Saloon in Nashville on September 2nd.It won't give me much time to adevertise the event but I'm certainly going to try.I wish I had a Progpower shirt to wear around since that's a way to advertise without having to speak to every person in the place.Usually people will come to you and be curious when they see something on a shirt.

I hope you enjoyed the Georgia show as much as I did the Nashville show.

I hope you enjoyed the Georgia show as much as I did the Nashville show.

I sure did, it was awesome - the only disappointment was the length of time they played, I thought it was a bit short and I missed hearing a lot of songs I was sure they would play. Still excellent though, I hope I can catch them again before they finish up for good...

I sure did, it was awesome - the only disappointment was the length of time they played, I thought it was a bit short and I missed hearing a lot of songs I was sure they would play. Still excellent though, I hope I can catch them again before they finish up for good...

Same here.But honestly I don't know if I would ever be satisfied with how long they play.They have so many songs I love,it's impossible to hear them all at one show.

Same here.But honestly I don't know if I would ever be satisfied with how long they play.They have so many songs I love,it's impossible to hear them all at one show.

Yeah that goes for me as well, I would always want more, even if they did like Rush and played 3 hours...

That would be good. I was a little worried the other day when the main site still said there were 800 tickets still left.