Gold Badge?

guardian26

Mike the Cop
Aug 4, 2002
MASSACHUSETTS
What's the story with the Gold Badge? I haven't been to the show before, and I want to know what the benefits are of the Gold Badge before I slap some $$ down on Ebay. Any help you guys can give me would be great.

Gold Badges get the following:

1. Private meet/greet with the bands for an hour at the pre-party on Thursday night

2. Early entrance to the festival on both days (1 hour before the regular public gets in)

3. Festival t-shirt discount

4. Private email list with exclusive news and helpful tidbits

5. First opportunity to purchase a GB for the next festival.

6. Exclusive lottery to win door prizes

Glenn H.

Harvester,
THanks alot for the info. So that guy is legit saying I'll get a confirmation number from you guys? Sorry to be a pain in the Ass, but I like my money.

As for how do you get a GB, it's not something I can honestly answer at the moment. The people that are on the list have been on it since the first festival with a few additions. At the moment, it's like a season ticket list that you have to wait on someone to drop off of before you can get on. I will be reviewing the process for next year and decide how to handle things then.

In regards to a confirmation number, that is correct. You do not actually get the GB untill you pick it up in Atlanta. This is to prevent counterfeiting.

Glenn H.

So say someone (like myself) buys a gold badge off ebay or a private party, will I be able to be on the gold badge list for next year or will the seller still hold that spot? Is there something you do in that situation?
Thanks!