gonna play in berlin soon!

Fragle

Jul 27, 2005
Germany
killedatbirth_2010_gdmh_webfly.jpg

my band retaliation got booked as an replacement for german death metal band grind inc., who can't play due to health reasons.
we're gonna headline that shit, i'm stoked!

btw, suffocate bastard is sick as fuck. stellar band, check them out!

maybe any german sneapster out of that area wants to party and drink a few beers?
:headbang:

Ha, Lichtenberg sucks hard but I'll have to come.

Would be ace to meet another Sneapster(had a short meeting with Headcrusher too;))

And we def party hard and drink bottles of Jägermeister!

Berlin is a great town, sadly I can't go because A: it's over 5 hours from here and B: our car is not allowed to drive there since the beginning of this year (hell yeah Diesel mit gelber Plakette)

Fuck! Berlin is such a great city! Been there once, but I definitely wanna go again sometime... I hope we can play a show or two there too one day. Congrats!

Ha, Lichtenberg sucks hard but I'll have to come.
No prob, you can drive till an outlying district and take the S- or U-Bahn;)
From looking at the map I'd say Lichtenberg even is one of the outscirts. ;)

What I was wondering: How do bands in their vans get to the clubs in the city if everyone has to have that sticker for their car?
Would be ace to meet another Sneapster(had a short meeting with Headcrusher too;))
Yeah, sucked hard that I was sick. Would have loved to go the that show with you guys! :(
Well, next time then! :) Berlin is such a great place! I'll be back many times to come!

Haha, El Schlong, name is ace;)

Yeah, headcrusher, we catch up everything!!!

For the sticker thing I don't know, nothing gets eaten as hot as it got cooked, imo.

Just a matter of luck.