Good band with silly fans.

Fredy_Brown

The Line Begins To blur.
Dec 4, 2005
Europe/Asia/Africa
My vote is for Skinny Puppy, most of their fans are dancing goths with head full of bullshit.
From metal I would choose CoF, they´re not so bad, but their fans are awful.
And Manson for sure.

I second the Tool one, although I'm not so sure about good band anymore.

A lot of Burzum fans annoy me, mostly the LOL NAZI ones.

Puppet said:
Slipknot fans are just stupid...Korn fans are too...i dont think there's anything wrong with CoFs fans. i am one and there's nothing wrong with me.
Your signature for one.
Fredy_Brown said:
Of course there are anomalyties, but in general are CoF´s fans little stupid goth vampires.
In general Tool fans are closed minded pseudo-intellectuals.

I'll be the first to say it, Pain of Salvation. God are we the most obcessed people in the world >_>

Burzum? Well Varg probably has many fans with whose ideologies i disagree, but silly?
I think a bunch of pseudo(?)-intellectual nazis who at least have an opinion and dare to have it although it makes them outcasts, are dearer to me then a bunch of leftist liberal idiots.

I, as a Burzum fan, do not feel especially silly...

Puppet said:
Slipknot fans are just stupid...Korn fans are too...i dont think there's anything wrong with CoFs fans. i am one and there's nothing wrong with me.
But Slipknot and Korn aren't good bands... :yuk: :ill: :puke:

Freanan said:
Burzum? Well Varg probably has many fans with whose ideologies i disagree, but silly?
I think a bunch of pseudo(?)-intellectual nazis who at least have an opinion and dare to have it although it makes them outcasts, are dearer to me then a bunch of leftist liberal idiots.

I, as a Burzum fan, do not feel especially silly...

Burzum fans are silly because they insist that Varg Vikernes is the only person ever to record black metal music properly.
However, a good band with really silly fans is Manowar. Manowar is silly, even though they are dead serious about their music, and their fans take them just as seriously.