good cd's and the BAD

R

REBIRTH

=======================================
GOOD --->>>> planet x (live from oz), danzig- I lucifei, oasis 2002
=======================================
BAD ----->>>> DIO - 2002, JERRY CANTRELL-DEGENERATION TRIP, POSION - hollyweirdo, MANOWAR - WARRRIORS OF THE WORLD, ANNILATOR 2002, KORN 2002.

The new Jerry Cantrell cd is bad?What is it like and why is it bad?Or are you just not a Cantrell fan?I agree w/you on the Korn cd,though.I don't have it and my desire to buy it fluxuates at times...I've heard most of the songs from it(from MTV,so that's a pretty bad sign)and some of them are okay w/bad parts,some are all good,some are just plain bad.I'd rather get their second cd,Life is Peachy,so I have all of their older cds before I get their new one.

Wait, shit. I do.
cwmddd.gif

Catch 22 is a fine album, it's just not as good as some of Hypocrisy's previous releases (as BWD already stated). But just because they downtuned a track or 2 doesn't make it a bad release. I'm with ya BWD!

Originally posted by Black Winter Day
hell yeah! it's one of those disc that gets you headbanging every time!

Completely agreed. I'll be the first to admit I was new to Hypocrisy when I heard this disc, but like many modern metal bands, the newest one was the easiest to find in the local stores (before I discovered online mailorders, speciality shops, etc.).

Anyway, I still like it. Lots. Which are your faves BWD? Mine are "Another Dead End," "On The Edge Of Madness" and "Destroyed." They make we want to whip my head around the room in an uncontrollable fashion :headbang: