Good luck on tour guys!

manini

QV Myspace Whore
Apr 21, 2005
Los Angeles
www.myspace.com
To my friends in QV,

I wish you guys the best of luck on your upcoming European Tour. I'm sure you guys are excited to get out there and tear that place apart since we all know you are the best band on the bill :kickass: Show those European Metalheads what real metal is all about :headbang: So once again good luck, and I hope everyone has a safe and fantastic new year!

Many thanks! We hope to have lots of fun and meet new fans! We're leaving tomorrow... right now we're still packing and doing final preparations... Maybe I'll post some pics before we leave. We will be doing regular updates from the road with our webmaster too keep all of you up to speed on what's happening.

Many thanks! We hope to have lots of fun and meet new fans! We're leaving tomorrow... right now we're still packing and doing final preparations... Maybe I'll post some pics before we leave. We will be doing regular updates from the road with our webmaster too keep all of you up to speed on what's happening.

Thanks Bart.
It will be interesting for all fans and those who won't see you on tour !

I'll read updates and also try to find european live reports on webzines, to cry on your show I won't see...:kickass: :cry:

goddamn...i wasn't able to come on your Zagreb show..two weeks ago..damn...i heard it was total madhouse...regret...

The show yesterday was so great (I was the red-haired boy Bart spoke at the merchandise to)!!! Thx a lot, you'll have to come back!!!

p.s.: what was the last song you played??

The show yesterday was so great (I was the red-haired boy Bart spoke at the merchandise to)!!! Thx a lot, you'll have to come back!!!

p.s.: what was the last song you played??

hey the show yesterday was nuts... definitely the best show of the entire tour... there were 700 + people and the crowed was great. we're still in vienna, we went out last night to this really cool metal bar and got totally wasted!!! absynth and vodka flew freely ;) it's end of tour guys... we will be saying goodbye to the old continent in a few hours... now back to montreal and getting psyched for the may 12th show. It'll ber killer!!!!
the last song we played last night was fates descent from our last album.
cheers!!!