except his hairs a bit shorter.

me: "it's like schindlers list this train, totally packed!"
sue: "you're taking up the space of three people mick!"
mick: "ah I can't help the way i'm packed down there, love"

pagan2002 said:
me: "it's like schindlers list this train, totally packed!"
sue: "you're taking up the space of three people mick!"
mick: "ah I can't help the way i'm packed down there, love"
fuckin ace moment that :lol: i was cryin laughin then i looked at danny and he was cryin too HAHHAHAAAA boss day :cool:

woo the last time I had my hair cut like it was about 10 cms long I got crazy and broke a window :ill: I was around 14 and think the hairdresser misunderstood something, I told her to cut 5 cms off because it's old and all that... I hated it... never went to hairdresses since that... mom at last does what I ask her to do in this case (hm, maybe because she was there at that *breaking* moment. both at the dresser and the window thingy I mean :lol: )

well the thing that is important to feel good that way you are. if Danny likes this style of hair than I have no problem with that either ;)
(okay not really... :cry: a whole world collapsed in me because the original reason for listening to Anathema was that they all had sooo beatiful long hair, fell in love wit' all of them at first sight :lol: :lol: :lol: )

flebbie said:

hee hee hee ;] :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

i love long hair... my hair is veery long... almost to my ass ;) hehe but i don't care when someone has short hair :)
only Jamie stayed with long hair.. and last time when i met him he promised he will never cut them :p (i hope :} ) hehe