Good News, Bad News, Etc...

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
The Good News: After waiting around 3 years (the offense occured in June 7-8 1998, and I was sentenced 3 years probation in Novevember 1998) I am finally getting a felony "expunged" or taken of my record. This was the first time I ever got in trouble with the law and I got A D.U.I. and Possesion Of a Controlled Substance (residue of "crank" in a vial left in my car). I passed the sobriety field test (walking a straight line, ABC'S BACKWARDS, touching your nose with eyes closed), but blew a .09-.10 into the breathalyzer. In Kentucky the blood alcohol level was .10 when this occured but is now .08. Last week, I went in front of a circuit court judge with my lawyer and he said my record could be expunged because I passed all my drug test's, paid all my fines, and was put on inactive probabation after 2 years, which meant I didn't have to report to my probation officer monthly and pay monthly supervision fees for the last year of probation. I went about 2years without "mother nature" and would anly do other things until after I was drug tested, "like snort, pills, etc"... The Bad News: I have a sore throat and am sicker than shit. This guy I work with got me sick because he was coughing and hacking all over the place and he doesn't cover his nose or mouth when he coughs or sneezes. When he sneezes, it's not a simple "achoo", it is a full upper body convulsion. Hopefully he learned his lesson because the last time he sneezed he threw his upper body down and hit his head on a metal vise on a table. Maybe now he knows to just sneeze with his head and not his whole upper body. Oh well, I'm off work but do get some time to look at the messages. Cheers

bummer.... good thing your shit is all taken care of now though... time to smoke some grass. meet up with Ledmag, I'm sure he'd be willing to roll a fat one with you hahaha, being that you are from kentucky. I got pulled over on new years and had to give a sobriety test... I was going 35 in a 30 MPH zone, fucking lame huh... anyway I passed the test with flying colors hahaha no really I was high as a kite, but they can't touch me, I am a maniac... but next time I will let my friends drive or call a cab... it is not worth it

HEy, I share. I always have soem too.

Good news for sure my friend. Good news.

Ha, I had bronchitis a long time ago, i didnt stop smoking cigs or weed, ha, i coughed till i rebroke soem ribs. My little brother broke them originally, I pissed him off, kicked him in the chest while he was setting down(haha, I jumped up in the air and came down with my right foot,,number 14 shoe, he is unstopable hahaha), he then kicked my ass hahahha. The litel fucker is not little anymore hahahaha.

Excuse me, but what kind of an asshole would drink and drive? Who cares about a limit. If you drink, don't drive!

I hope you didnt intend that asshole remark to me... besides if you read my post I said I was high, not drunk... meaning I was smoking reefer... and I feel it is completely acceptable to be high and then go out and drive, because unless your a moron you can still handle your shit and function responsibly, but watch out on holidays cause the cops love to stick it to ya