Good or bad no band photos in S. Edition TORN booklet?

peza

Reported Type: INTP
Mar 29, 2003
MAD@ES
Visit site
I've noticed that there are no band photos in the TORN booklet, or at least not in the special edition version I got in the mailbox yesterday together with some typical Swedish crisp bread.

However, I was thinking is that good or bad... Personally I never found the Evergrey members very attractive. Rather the other way around, as I think they're pretty much a bunch of ugly dudes when it comes to pure facial aesthetics.

Nevertheless, I understand (and kind of accept) that it exist different opinions regarding this, my wife for example once expressed a wish to spend the night with Henke if he would straightened his hair.

But wouldn’t it at least had been interesting if they posed on a few photos and thereby documented potential belly weight put-ons and nose inflations for an easy and overtime comparison through all the albums?

Stay Grey, and crispy

- Holger
Back to football, looks are apparently not something you got a grip on , and considering the looks of your wife I guess she must have been at least a bit intoxicated when meeting ... you .....

; )
Love from Götet

' t