good roster of bands under sanctuary

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
just took a look at the site and i am quite impressed with the number of good bands on the label,plenty of good tours if the timing is right,anthrax with superjoint ritual would be cool,coc ministry biohazard among others.

Not that I could ever envision a tour together, but Sanctuary also has Tesla on it, who are putting out their first new material in like seven years.

There are two bands that I DON'T MISS when they come anywhere near me........Anthrax and Tesla. I tend to like musicians that can play like a muther fucker and and also write good songs.

And if The Saint were to ever grace the great state of Florida again.

Armored Thrax said:
\ There are two bands that I DON'T MISS when they come anywhere near me........Anthrax and Tesla. I tend to like musicians that can play like a muther fucker and and also write good songs.
Anthrax and Tesla are actually my two favorite bands, and two that I've probably been listening to the longest. It was a tragedy of the largest proportions that Bust a Nut went unnoticed the way it did. And despite being released in the middle of the grunge "revolution" it did do fairly well.

That would be a GREAT tour ....