Good shit for sale...

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
A few things...

Queensryche Operation Livecrime (remastered w/2 bonus trx)
Candiria Process Of Self Development
Annihilator Remains
Dark Angel Darkness Descends Remastered
Arch Enemy Black Earth w 3 bonus trx
Arcturus Aspera Hiems Sinfonia (orig. digipak Misanthropy)
Centurian Liber Zar Zax
Master On The Seventh Day God Created... Master (very out of print, features Paul Masvidal of Cynic on guitar)

Savatage From The Gutter To The Stage

Click on my ebay link for more info.

Bid placed on Arcturus, username is naturalright in case you want to give me preferrential treatment. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* :lol:

btw I spent some time last night checking all your negatives (yea, sorry! ^_^) and you ain't 'alf dealt with some arseholes in your time, ne? ;) Who was the guy with 75 negatives?!?!

My next eBay mish I'll have to strongly consider looking in your direction. When it comes around...

I would have wanted that Arcturus...but I can't bid against NAD!

Why didn't you just offer this shit up before putting it on eBay you soapy tit wank? :loco: Make that '12' negative comments. :Smug:

:tickled:

JayKeeley said:
I would have wanted that Arcturus...but I can't bid against NAD!

Why didn't you just offer this shit up before putting it on eBay you soapy tit wank? :loco: Make that '12' negative comments. :Smug:

:tickled:

Because the ONLY reason any of this stuff is for sale is because i know it will probably bring MONEY. I can't afford to sell it for what we would consider "reasonable" prices.

Now, if you get lucky on eBay and get it cheap, well, more power to you!

Papa Josh said:
Now, if you get lucky on eBay and get it cheap, well, more power to you!

Yeah but I can't knowingly bid against NAD!! That would be betraying a code of ethics. :ill: I might as well go ding his girlfriend...I vote to stay out of this bidding war that you have thrust upon us!

JayKeeley said:
Yeah but I can't knowingly bid against NAD!! That would be betraying a code of ethics. :ill: I might as well go ding his girlfriend...I vote to stay out of this bidding war that you have thrust upon us!
:lol: Dude bid against me! If you beat me I'll just ask you to borrow it someday! :p

NAD said:
:lol: Dude bid against me! If you beat me I'll just ask you to borrow it someday! :p

I couldn't do it (especially when I already have the original pressing, and the re-release). Getting the digipak, although enticing, would make me greedy.

If you win it, and don't particularly care for the digipak version, then maybe we can cut a deal in an exchange.

JayKeeley said:
I couldn't do it (especially when I already have the original pressing, and the re-release). Getting the digipak, although enticing, would make me greedy.
Ohhhh... I get it. I don't have any version, the rarity of it was just forcing me to purchase it earlier than I normally would have. It's MINE (if I win)! ALL MINE (if I win)!!! :)

EDIT: Outbid at $15.50, that's past my limit, I'm not a gigantic fan just yet. :Spin:

Yeah. I like it quite a bit but don't listen to it every day. I like it more for Garm than for Sverd or Hellhammer, and Garm wasn't on the first one was he...?

Besides, the reissue has bonus tracks and a new mix. Trying to stay away from collector's items, I've spent waaaaay too much money on them in the past. :)