Goodbye Maiden Downunder

Sydo

Apr 13, 2001
Crossy you had a great site there. It's a shame to see it go, but I understand.

Another time, another place.
Another smile on another face

:cry:

:cry: I would never have gotten into Iron Maiden had it not been for this board and your site Crossy!

:eek: :cry: :cry:

I agree with everything that's been said so far - you've done a fantastic job, Chris!

Because of Maiden Downunder, I found this forum and met some of the greatest people in the world, some who have become very close friends indeed. How can you say thanx to someone that's achieved something like that? You really can't!

So accept my half-assed, not nearly good enough TARRRRR MAN - YOU RULE and good luck with everything, dude! :)

Is this forum staying open? I'd hate to lose touch with everyone!

Originally posted by Aces_High
I didn't cry when my dog died

I even held back the tears when Optimus Prime became one with the matrix

but damnit i'll cry now

:cry:
Id laugh at that if I wasnt already crying too :cry:
Imagine where I would have been without this board and maiden downunder. I would be maidenless and less fulfilled as a result. :)

Aye, the site is gone. Let us weep and pay our respects :cry:

But...

The BB is still here, it's not going anywhere and we are all still the best of friends. Let us rejoice!

Hooray once more for Crossy, and everyone who helped make MD what it was :D

W

Crossy,

You have done so much for so long, it's sad to see it go but I understand why.

Cheers mate, thanks a bazillion for carrying the flag for so long, you too Mark & phloggy. Has been a long and sometimes painful journey.

The ladder falls away...

Up the Irons for now and for ever !

Speaking of Mark, Crossy, Los4 and Phloggy, are there any other "old skool" MDers still out there? Troops has been round a while as well.

Tell me, how many people remember the first MD board?