Goofing around with the minister of culture

Arg_Hamster

Not quite done yet...
May 1, 2003
Sverige för fan
Visit site
This was taken when I worked at this years Hultsfredsfestival. As you can see I´m sneering and throwing the horns like any heavy metal dork should!

The short jew with the cool beard on my left is the swedish minister of culture Leif "Paggan" Pagrotsky. He can be seen at various places, celebrating the Olympic hockey team, having a burger with Lou Reed, visiting the Polar Prize awards or at Morbid Angel-gigs. And that my friends is fucking heavy metal!

mycketondakillar.jpg

It's awesome... Looks like a cool guy to have a pint with, plus he probably knows a bit about culture.
I don't think the US even have a minister of culture. We've got a bunch of other ministers though - Jesse Jackson, Pat Robertson, Al Sharpton...

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
It's awesome... Looks like a cool guy to have a pint with, plus he probably knows a bit about culture.
I don't think the US even have a minister of culture. We've got a bunch of other ministers though - Jesse Jackson, Pat Robertson, Al Sharpton...

Yeah, Paggan is a cool cat. It´s never gonna happen but it would be cool to have him as prime minister. It would make all fundamentalist christians and muslims pissed. He´s not religous to my knowledge but those two fucking groups needs to be fucked with.