Google advertising?!?

10 bucks for waves diamond? That's like getting stopped on the street by a suspicious looking guy selling you a rolex for 20$ constantly looking to his sides. Yeah it's happened to me, hurray for Venezuela

As long as the words "cracked software" keep getting mentioned I guess they will keep popping up

^^Want to pick up one of those Rolexes for me? I think it'd be fucking awesome to have a huge collection of fake Rolex, Omega, IWC, etc... watches and just wear a new one everyday, see if people notice that you keep coming into work/class/whatever with a brand new, $10,000+ watch on. :lol:

JeffTD said:
^^Want to pick up one of those Rolexes for me? I think it'd be fucking awesome to have a huge collection of fake Rolex, Omega, IWC, etc... watches and just wear a new one everyday, see if people notice that you keep coming into work/class/whatever with a brand new, $10,000+ watch on. :lol:

I ain't talking fake, Ive seen this with watches, cameras and similar stuff. Stolen by a dumb-ass scum of my country (cause they're a special kind of retards there) who's just trying to get rid of it and collect some cash before he gets chased down. I once got offered a camera "gimme what you've got for it, anything", I denied in fear of being mugged myself if I got closer, plus smashed in the face if the real owner ever recognized it.

And no sorry, I don't live there anymore thankfully haha

10 bucks for waves diamond? That's like getting stopped on the street by a suspicious looking guy selling you a rolex for 20$ constantly looking to his sides. Yeah it's happened to me, hurray for Venezuela

lol try taking a walk through Naples...you'll come home with a new collection of phones, watches etc...

strange stuff on the google add though

from past experience i'd say google don't really care much for laws. It would appear they're past the point where it's possible to reliably make money off them in court even on very clear issues.

I already own Plat but I am tempted to spend the $10 to see if this is truly cracked.

Just an FYI, there are SOME sites on the net like this that are legit. They use an ebay type of bidding system when buying "older" version of software from the manufacturer.

While I totoally believe this IS a cracked plugin, sometimes shit like this is legit. I bought a REAL not fake Tag Heuer Aquareacer ($4000 normally) on BidSauce.com for $250. It is a real Tag and I have had it checked out quite a few times.

Ok officially retracting my last statement. I just found the Sneap set for Metal Foundry... We should all report this place to Google. They WILL remove it from their advertising. They just don't realize what it is.

Google has 1.5 million advertisers. It's totally ridiculous to expect them to check on the legitimacy of every one of them-- Newspapers, magazines and tv stations never have.

Google and FaceBook don't care what the ads are for, they take anyone's money. It takes a lot to get them to ban an advertiser. They are also total hypocrites - they will let multi-billion dollar mega-spender corporations violate their TOS, for enough coin.

The whole world may as well be Venezuela now, or anywhere else where this an abundance of petty criminals - the Internet is full of pickpockets and scammers. The difference is, some of them actually make some serious bank stealing intellectual property - which is absolutely insane.

I've even seen sites that charge a subscription fee for access to the latest pirated software. They do business through PayPal - I've reported them to PayPal numerous times and PayPal has yet to act on it. Mind you, PayPal of course takes a cut of every transaction - and they do things like freeze the assets of legit software DEVELOPERS such as Markus Persson (who was guilty of being successful), while letting thieves run amok.

Bottom line is that ALL of the big online companies are sleazy, and ALL of them profit from stolen intellectual property, albeit indirectly.

lol try taking a walk through Naples...you'll come home with a new collection of phones, watches etc...

you mean with fake phones/watches ;)
In naples they can show a brand new dvd player and once you buy it, get home, you open the box and realize you got a real brick (I mean literally).
They're famous with scams like this lol
Never trust people selling stuff over there guys