Google sucks

Thanatos

payaso
Oct 28, 2001
Hades
I just entered the keywords "how to suicide" and all the results were about suicide prevention and mental health, talk about shitty search engines :mad:

hah theres some american company that sells home suicide kits, they contain a special head sized plastic bag with an elastic band, tranquilizers, and a bible.
i think their banned now but you can try searching for them

if you think im bullshitting, then belive what you want but its no shit, i saw it on one of those crappy 60 minutes shows

I wonder which search engine will take over after google falls...

Altavista...
Metacrawler...
Google...

Anyone remember Metacrawler's "Search the Internet SDRAWKCAB", or the java where you can watch what people are currently searching for?

:lol:

Originally posted by PHalse proFit
hah theres some american company that sells home suicide kits, they contain a special head sized plastic bag with an elastic band, tranquilizers, and a bible.
i think their banned now but you can try searching for them

if you think im bullshitting, then belive what you want but its no shit, i saw it on one of those crappy 60 minutes shows

Ha! I saw that shit on the local paper, you know in the section where single women bitch about men and single men bitch about Windows XP.

True story.

Originally posted by Rusty
Thanatos is just looking for attention again.

This calls for another PM.

:p

nah, I forgot to mention that when I'm really really bored I search for stupid things at google, thanks for sexually harrasing me over PMs :rolleyes:

Well, you do it to me so much it would be rude to completely ignore you. And you said it, us Englishmen are gentlemen. :p