Gorguts - Stiff and Cold (need help with snare)

The bass could pop out a little more. I really like how in the original some notes are popping out.
For drums, I personally like the snare, sounds like early cannibal corpse, hehe. But the cymbals are horrible.
The chokes are great, but in a beat they just don't work. They sound like someone was stroking them instead of hitting,
you should change them.

Overall good job, comes close to the original!

Besides, I'd like to do vocals for this, if that's okay for you?
If you wanna hear my voice before, you could take a listen on my soundcloud 'casket.mix' is a sample of my own band.
Death metal, too, more on the autopsy side but I think my vocals would fit.

Cheers, I'm not sure exactly what you mean about the chokes, because the only chokes are at the end of the 4 bar pattern of the main riff.
Unless you are talking about the hi-hat?

Absolutely, feel free to do vocals for it!

No I actually meant the cymbals :D And yes actually those chokes were those I thought sounded good.
The normal sound of the cymbals with decay and stuff don't do it for me.

I will have time to do vocals next week or so, it will be fun. I really like the mix/song!

Cheers!
Yeah It's the vh140c, definitely could have done with a fair bit more high end (I had to boost quite a bit of 6k-ish) because it came out very dark, I need to figure out how to tighten the low end more too.
And I'm not so keen on how the notes at 00:50 "stick out" very prominently, although I have a feeling that has more to do with my playing than anything else!