GOSPEL OF THE HORNS + supports 29/08/09 SYDNEY - LAST AUSSIE SHOW EVER!!

khaos666

Mar 31, 2009
PRE SALE TICKETS ONLY - BUY HERE -
http://www.moshtix.com.au/event.aspx?id=29355&ref=moshtix#buy

gospelflyer.jpg

Bump!

Checked the ticket sales tonight. There arent a great deal of tix left!!! Gonna be a good night!!

This will be a massive night!
GOSPEL definitely deserve to go out on a high!
Actually pretty cool that their last ever show is in Sydney and not even their home town. Respect!!:kickass:

Also advise you get down early for all the acts. I hear good things about openers MONGREL'S CROSS. I think this may also be their first Sydney appearance?

Great show! Massive turnout! Venue notified yesterday of the piss poor bar staffing measures they took and abscence of the PA as previously described!! But otherwise killer night!

yeah pathetic to be honest. I told her the ticket sales progress and she said she would double the bar staff...if that was doubled id HATE to see what it was like if she didnt... fuck me.

yeah pathetic to be honest. I told her the ticket sales progress and she said she would double the bar staff...if that was doubled id HATE to see what it was like if she didnt... fuck me.

That place and the chick who tends to put the shows on is known for being completely incompetent. Every show I've been to there has been a pain in the arse. They don't care, they got paid.