Got any more updates for us, Mikael?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful what you wish for, or you could end up with something like this http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158836 from the Antimatter forum, but it's worth a full read through.

Kaberonie said:
hold it......
mikael actually made a post here?

(sorry if I sound gullible as hell if this isn't true)

rgvihdfoighdnfgoldgbv

OmFg YoU MEaN it!?!? MIkeAl caMe DOwn frum Da HeavenZ anD PosteD on UM?!? i CouLd Die HaPPey RigHT now OMG OMG!!!! !!!!111!!!! !!

LordHypnos said:
rgvihdfoighdnfgoldgbv

OmFg YoU MEaN it!?!? MIkeAl caMe DOwn frum Da HeavenZ anD PosteD on UM?!? i CouLd Die HaPPey RigHT now OMG OMG!!!! !!!!111!!!! !!

hahahaha. i usually fucking hate when you, shroud, and few others type the l33t lnt3r/\/3t way, but damn, this one was good.

ethereallights said:
I wonder if Peter has any news for us....why doesn't he post here and be even moreso cooler......

The only news I know, is that he and Jessica are getting married sometime at the end of summer or was it the end of the year, I forget which one he said.

So Peter if you are reading this, good luck to the both of you.

(I was going to start a new thread with this, but as everyone has their fists down each others throats I thought better of it) Flame me if you must!

Black Rose said:
The only news I know, is that he and Jessica are getting married sometime at the end of summer or was it the end of the year, I forget which one he said.

So Peter if you are reading this, good luck to the both of you.

(I was going to start a new thread with this, but as everyone has their fists down each others throats I thought better of it) Flame me if you must!

Not that this particular news happens to phase me in any possible way. But, Where did you happen to retrieve that particular information?

jaykeegan said:
Not that this particular news happens to phase me in any possible way. But, Where did you happen to retrieve that particular information?

It was a recent (as in June) interview that I found on the net, unfortunately I haven't been able to find it again! I do know that the interviewer was female and Peter was discussing that he missed his fiancee and his cats when he was away touring this year and then he went on to say they were getting married. I will again try and find it.

Black Rose said:
It was a recent (as in June) interview that I found on the net, unfortunately I haven't been able to find it again! I do know that the interviewer was female and Peter was discussing that he missed his fiancee and his cats when he was away touring this year and then he went on to say they were getting married. I will again try and find it.

Well congragulations to you Peter!

Status
Not open for further replies.