Got some Bush love last night.

I was at a pub last night wearing my I am the law shirt. The bartender asked "Bush or Belladonna?" I answered Bush and he said "right answer" and played all of Stomp for me.
:kickass:

I salute you sir. I can only hope you were enjoying Milwaukees Finest, since 1851: Blatz!:hotjump:

can't listen to 'Stomp' in it's entirety, i like 'Random Acts' & 'Fueled' but it's getting boring after the 3rd or 4th song, not much variety.

I was at a pub last night wearing my I am the law shirt. The bartender asked "Bush or Belladonna?" I answered Bush and he said "right answer" and played all of Stomp for me.

Well at least we know there are at least 2 or 3 other people in the world that like Stomp other than you, Jonnie, deege, and a few others on here. Terrible album. I am the Law shirt, does that mean you happen to like the Joey era of Anthrax as well? Funny you would be wearing an I am the Law tshirt that supports the Joey B. Era of Anthrax that you hate so much. Nice job

Well at least we know there are at least 2 or 3 other people in the world that like Stomp other than you, Jonnie, deege, and a few others on here. Terrible album. I am the Law shirt, does that mean you happen to like the Joey era of Anthrax as well? Funny you would be wearing an I am the Law tshirt that supports the Joey B. Era of Anthrax that you hate so much. Nice job

zzzz zzzzz zzzzzz

Where the fuck did he say he hated Joey era of Anthrax?

Great! I once was wearing a I Am The Law shirt too at a pub, and as I got back from the bathroom Black Dahlia was playing. The bartender gave me a wink and I gave him thumbs up.

LOL.... why did you ask if i liked Joey era as well and then say I hate it?

anyway. Alex Ross is badass. Judge Dredd is badass. The song is badass. Anthrax is badass.

BADASS MOTHERFUCKER BADASS!!!!! wewt!!!!!!11