Gotta love it...

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
So my girlfriend used to sell random cd's for independant blah blah. Anyways, she has this kid Ryan Cabrera's independant debut still sealed, 3 of them from back in the day. Well, this kid is a huge manufactured star now in the teenie-bop mainstream world, TRL, all that shit. SO I list one last night and right off the bat have people emaiing me about it, offering me so far, up to $70 for it. 10 bids, and up to $28.01 in only 24 hours. I only listed one. Gotta love it when you can make money off of this mainstream shit that I abhor. What a paradox. o_O

This is very sad. Musically speaking, but good for you.

Ryan Cabera=John Mayer. :(

without the scariness though.

That's cool if you can relieve the fools of their cash to spend on some REAL Heavy Metal! :heh:

wnt me to help you bid up on it? .. I am sure you can get some big bucks for this ... these teenie boppers have the dough

Is there a better example of entrepreneurial spirit than profiting off something you hate and spending the earnings on something you love? This is why Ebay was invented. Now to find some of the demos of bands cherished by emo kiddies by brother has in his possession... :)