GRAHAM BONNET Launches New Band

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Legendary vocalist Graham Bonnet (RAINBOW, MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP, ALCATRAZZ, IMPELLITTERI) has unveiled his new group, the GRAHAM BONNET BAND. Currently making preparations for a 2015 tour, the GRAHAM BONNET BAND is a four-piece hard rock outfit that also features guitarist extraordinaire Conrado Pesinato and bassist Beth-Ami Heavenstone. The band will showcase many acclaimed songs spanning Bonnet's illustrious career, plus new compositions from the band’s forthcoming, as-yet-untitled studio album. Bonnet says: "It has been a while since I last released a full-length album, but this band is the perfect group of musicians to do just that. We also are planning on getting out there and performing live all over the world in 2015 and beyond. "I am looking forward to seeing all my fans, and with the GRAHAM BONNET BAND we will be playing the songs you all want to hear the way you know them, plus some of the new material we are currently working on, which fits in very well with the classic tracks." In other news, Bonnet will release a collection of previously unreleased music from his personal archive of material from the 1970s, titled "Private I, The Archives: Vol. One". More information will be made available soon.
grahambonnetbandlogo.jpg

More...