GRAHAM BONNET Taps Ex-FATES WARNING Drummer MARK ZONDER For 'My Kingdom Come' Single

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Legendary hard rock vocalist Graham Bonnet (RAINBOW, MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP, ALCATRAZZ, IMPELLITTERI) has returned to the studio with his new band, the GRAHAM BONNET BAND. The first music from the new group is a two-track single titled "My Kingdom Come", the title track of which was written by none other than Russ Ballard, who previously collaborated with Graham on such hit singles as RAINBOW's "Since You've Been Gone" and on Graham's solo album "Line-up" from 1981. This collaboration marks the first time the two have worked together since 1990 (FORCEFIELD's "Let The Wild Run Free").The second new track titled "The Mirror Lies" is a group composition that shows that Graham and his new bandmates have no plans to slow down any time soon.Drums for the two new songs were performed by legendary progressive metal drummer Mark Zonder (WARLORD, ex-FATES WARNING).Mark, who took time out from recording new WARLORD material to guest on the sessions, commented: "I would have never thought this would happen when I first heard Graham sing with RAINBOW. It is an honor and a privilege to be recording with him and his band."Also featured are keyboardists Derek Sherinian (ex-DREAM THEATER, ALICE COOPER) on the title track, and Eric Ragno (THE BABYS) on "The Mirror Lies".The new songs were produced by band guitarist Conrado Pesinato and mixed and mastered by Alessandro Del Vecchio.GRAHAM BONNET BAND is:Graham Bonnet - VocalsConrado Pesinato - GuitarsBeth-Ami Heavenstone - BassChase Manhattan - DrumsThe group is currently booking shows worldwide, including the USA, Europe and Australia, and is currently on tour in Japan with MICHAEL SCHENKER'S TEMPLE OF ROCK.Learn how to get your song on itunes at ReverbNation.com

grahambonnetbandkingdomsingle.jpg

More...