Graham Bonnet

Jan 6, 2006
In the land of ice and snow
What do you guys think of him.
I was suprised when I just read my news paper and saw that he is coming gig to my hometown. Actualy in my neighbour.
I have heard him on Rainbow and Alcatrazz only. Great singer IMO.:kickass:
I was thinking to going to check that show. Hope I got some of my friends with me cos nobody of them haven´t heard him yeat.

I'm not sure what he's upto these days, but I wouldn't miss that show...one of the best hardrock singers ever. I mostly love his Alcatrazz stuff with Steve Vai !!

Agree with the rest, very talented singer and his work with Rainbow is one of the most underrated in the band discography.

Go and enjoy.

NP: Dream Theater - 'Panic Attack'

Great singer. I heard he had some problems because he is an epileptic. Thats why he had such an unstable career.

I don't know if this is true. But I love his singing.

Wow, I hate to disagree, because I do actually like most of the albums he's done with Rainbow and Alcatrazz, but I find him a very mediocre singer. He's got "the voice" and he's got plenty of range. His problem, IMHO, is a severe lack of vocal dynamics. He just bawls it out too much .... he's always singing on "10" through the whole song. It really kind of wears me out quickly.

Just MHO. I'm not a hater, though. I'd still like to see him live, etc.

Electronicoil said:
He's got "the voice" and he's got plenty of range. His problem, IMHO, is a severe lack of vocal dynamics. He just bawls it out too much .... he's always singing on "10" through the whole song. It really kind of wears me out quickly.

Just MHO. I'm not a hater, though. I'd still like to see him live, etc.

Well you got a point there...

I always liked his voice. Don't forget his stint with the Michael Schenker Group. Assault Attack is killer album and often forgotten about.

Well gues I have to get those tickets. Hope there is one left for me.

I heard he had some problems because he is an epileptic. Thats why he had such an unstable career.

Atleast he has worked with other good musician like Blackmoore,Malmsteen and Steve Vai. Hope he sings those good old stuff.

Mxgonzo said:
I always liked his voice. Don't forget his stint with the Michael Schenker Group. Assault Attack is killer album and often forgotten about.
Ah, yes, my favorite MSG album by far! That album is chocked full of great rockers! It's really the only Schenker album that still maintains a regular rotation in my playlists. I never get tired of hearing it.

Okey Here was the set list.
I did see it on other forum.

1. Eyes Of The World (Rainbow)
2. God Blessed Video (Alcatrazz)
3. Love's No Friend (Rainbow)
4. Bad Girl (Rainbow)
5. Night Games (Bonnet)
6. Assault Attack (MSG)
7. Stargazer/Catch The Rainbow/Stargazer (Rainbow)
8. Into The Arena (instrumental) (MSG)
9. Too Young To Die, Too Drunk To Live (Alcatrazz)
10. Desert Song (MSG)
11. Weiss Heim (instrumental) (Rainbow)
12. Since You Been Gone (Rainbow)
----------------
13. All Night Long (Rainbow)
----------------
14. Lost In Hollywood (Rainbow)

Now I´m clad that I didn´t miss this show.
The band was greater then I could imagine.
And yes Bonnet still got great singing voice.
He did little screaming competition with the audience so I can tell.
Well what else I could say.That was best club gig that I have ever seen.
Maybi best part was when they starded playing (All Night Long)
and the audience was getting realy wild:kickass:
He did have Finnish backround band.
I don´t remember who they all was but they were realy pro.:headbang:
And guitarist but realy great solo
well there was Lacu Lahtinen who was playing in Hanoi rocks.

sdfs026pq1.jpg

sdfs033dp4.jpg

sdfs034gr1.jpg

They wre selling cd´s from Bonnet whole career so I piced this one.
Too bad they didn´t play any songs from stand in line.

sdfs042hy4.jpg