Grand Theft Auto IV

rushzil2112

Apr 5, 2002
Dallas, TX
Visit site
Talk about a game that finally has excited me and has lived up to it's hype. I am only a few missions in, and I freakin love it. It looks beautiful, plays great, and is highly entertaining. Any other GTA IV fans in here?

I never got around to picking up a PS3. Sony pissed me off too much when they chucked the Emotion chip for the hardware backwards compatibility. I'd love to play it though, I had a blast with all the others (including the original 2D versions), but I'll have to wait for a PC release.

It is for the xbox360 as well if ya'll didn't know, and that is what I have it for. I can't wait to play it some more later. The only thing I have heard is that some people said there are some framerate issues on the 260 version, like an occasional glitch here and there, but who cares with a game as fun as this. I have only come across one glitch, and that was when I pulled somebody out of the car and the door never opened and they just came out, but like I said, who cares with a game this fun.

I have to beat Assasin's Creed before I'm allowing myself to open it, but it is within my possession. I've been lagging on every other game thanks to Rockband. I should be assasinating the last guy tonight and then the GTA onslaught will begin.

Assassin's Creed is what I traded in towards GTA 4 once I finished everything in the game. The next games in line are Soul Calibur IV and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Assassin's Creed was a fun game, but it didn't hit me enough as a keeper. The only games I have kept are Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 2, and GTA IV is definately never leaving my collection, for it is the game I have been waiting for ever since I played the crap out of San Andreas.

I'm planning to get it, but I'm not sure when, because I don't know if I want to get it for PS3 or PC. Does anyone know if the PS3 version has mouse/keyboard support?

I played crackdown, and it just doesn't compare, and neither does Saints Row. The story elements are better and the gameplay is just much more fun and entertaining. Now all I need to do is wait for some of my fellow gamers to get the game so I can renew my xboxlive and get going online.

As soon as I get up the cash I'll be getting it. I'm looking forward to playing it on xbl with people. My gamertag is Metal DArtagnan. Just hit me up with a FR.

If someone finds my boyfriend out there, somewhere, in GTA land....tell him I said hey. And that he really needs to stop and eat now and then.

:lol::lol: I wake up every night about 2am to the shots of gunfire.... and there David is playing GTA4. He was telling me about a date he went on (in the game) and how the actually played billiards... and that you can sit and watch television in the game.... sounds like they went all out with this game.

:lol::lol: I wake up every night about 2am to the shots of gunfire.... and there David is playing GTA4. He was telling me about a date he went on (in the game) and how the actually played billiards... and that you can sit and watch television in the game.... sounds like they went all out with this game.

It's like The Sims with guns!

David and Mat are made for each other. :lol: Mat was also telling me about a date he went on and other stuff he had done...and telling me in the same way he would tell me about something that he actually did in real life. It was kinda creepy. :lol: