Graspop Metal Meeting 2006

Thorn23TX

Marked By The Triangle
Jun 16, 2005
Dallas
Kittybeast in the ProgPower USA forum posted this link to a streaming version of the concert and I thought you all might enjoy it:

http://ms.skynet.be/festivals2006/graspop/hi/index.php?

Unfortunately it doesn't look like bands who are not on the main page (i.e. Evergrey) are being shown, but there might be something else that will of interest to some of you over the next two days. I just got done watching Lacuna Coil and it doesn't appear as if they will be streaming Whitesnake so that may mean that they are only broadcasting the support acts on the main stage (the "Now Playing" list says 'more to come tomorrow'.)

Anyway, if it comes back, enjoy. You can get the schedule of bands off the Graspop website: http://www.graspop.be/pages/index.php?taal=en#

thanks for the kudos, Hawk posted it in UMOS and I posted in PP. It's all good and cool to watch a live concert in Belgium from the comfort of your own chair!:headbang: :headbang:

They didn't play evergrey, anyway, if anyone saw\was there (which I'll guess only be back tomorrow), what was their setlist?

Setlist:
Blinded
Monday morning apocalypse
She speaks to the death
I'm sorry
Recreation day
Obedience
Still in the water
More then ever
The masterplan
Mark of the triangle

This is not the wright order and maybe there was some more songs. But these are the ones they sure played.
The show was really great.

MetalBanger said:
yes they played She Speaks To The Dead.

anyone going to Kortrijk to see Evergrey?

Do you mean the gig at the fourth of november??
thought I read at Graspop that it was in Deinze?

And If you mean this one ,Yes we're going!!
------------------
:headbang:

Damn!!! Can't believe I missed that! I had exams the first day of Graspop. But I'm soooo going to Kortrijk. Hope to see you all there!

Is er toevallig iemand uit Limburg dat naar Kortrijk gaat voor Evergrey, en zo vriendelijk is om mij en een kamaraad mee te pikken? we geven je er natuurlijk wat geld voor!

Evergrey mag ik gewoon niet missen...