Graspop Metal Meeting live feed

That's sad Black Core, but indeed those big festivals are very expensive...But if I'm looking outside now, I'm happy I'm not there; it's raining like hell!!
Oh,and if you guys look carefully you might see Hawk somewhere on the live feed :)

Since I'm in the U.S., does that mean I'll be able to watch the live stream of the shows but not the interviews? I don't really care about the interviews but if I can get the shows then my weekend is set!

Thanks

normally you should be able to see some of the live concerts, but I haven't been able to connect yet, technology fails for a moment I think ...

Nah I'm thinking it's off limits for the U.S.A. I'm trying some anonymous proxies to see if I can fool them into thinking I'm coming from Belgium but no luck so far. It would be awesome if someone could help me figure this out!

Thanks,

Greg.

That's sad Black Core, but indeed those big festivals are very expensive...But if I'm looking outside now, I'm happy I'm not there; it's raining like hell!!
Oh,and if you guys look carefully you might see Hawk somewhere on the live feed :)

Yup I have been there for 3 days. I had to work for Aardschok magazine.
And had to stay all in the metal dome for almost 3 whole days.
From Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Now I am tired as hell also because after getting home at 12:30 AM I got to go out until 5:00 AM and getting out of bed again at 8:00 Am and that for Friday and Saturday!

Stil managed to see Dimmu Borgir [killer!!], Heaven and Hell [YeA!!] Aerosmith!!!! Children of Bodom, Atheist, Chris Cornel [Damn good!!]
Devil Driver, Volbeat [Party!!] Sabaton and Celtic Frost.

Tuesday I will be leaving for Germany to hear the new Arch Enemy album and to interview the band. I'll be home again by Wednesday. Then I have to write out my impressions and the interview. I'll report back here by then!