GRAVE DIGGER: Lyric Video For New Song 'Call For War'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
The official lyric video for the song "Call For War" from German power metallers GRAVE DIGGER can be seen below. The track is taken from the band's new album, "Healed By Metal", which will be released on January 13, 2017 via Napalm Records. Asked if GRAVE DIGGER has ever been "healed by metal," vocalist Chris Boltendahl told Spark TV: "Yeah, I've [been] healed by metal a lot of times in my life. Mostly in bad times. When I listen to metal music, it builds me up again. I think it's a good title for GRAVE DIGGER. There's so many people outside who have problems. I think this record can help some people. Regarding why the band named the album "Healed By Metal", Chris said: "Two years ago, we played a big open-air festival in Moscow. There was a hospital beside the festival [site]. There were people inside who had to listen to metal all day. I said while I was with our sound engineer, 'Oh, the poor people. They have to listen to GRAVE DIGGER all day.' He said, 'Look at me. Yes, all the people are healed by metal.'" Chris also talked about GRAVE DIGGER's goal with the new album. He said: "First, to satisfy ourselves, then to satisfy the people outside. We want to always deliver a piece of quality. This time, it's much better quality, not than the previous albums, but in our own mind. Yeah, I think it's a piece of metal." "Healed By Metal" track listing: 01. Healed By Metal 02. When Night Falls 03. Lawbreaker 04. Forever Free 05. Call For War 06. Ten Commandments Of Metal 07. The Hangman’s Eye 08. Kill Ritual 09. Hallelujah 10. Laughing With The Dead Digipack bonus: 11. Kingdom Of The Night 12. Bucket List GRAVE DIGGER's last collection of all-new material, "Return Of The Reaper", was released in July 2014 via Napalm Records. The CD was recorded at Principal Studios (KREATOR, IN EXTREMO, GRAVE DIGGER) in Senden, Germany.
gravediggerhealedbymetalcd.jpg

Continue reading...