Grave Digger!

metalprof

Ken Luther
Mar 11, 2005
Valparaiso, IN
faculty.valpo.edu
I've always thought Grave Digger would be great at Powerfest, and have mentioned them a few times in the last year or two as being on my wish list. In the process of placing an order as Laser's Edge, I saw that Grave Digger had a new CD released in the states on 1/30, called "Liberty or Death". I had no idea another one was coming out! And, they finish a European tour with Therion sometime later this month. So they'll be bored by the time April rolls around, and will need something to do. Hmmm.

Just wishful thinking, out loud...

Ken

They actually came up for the Thurs pre-party we're considering, as a potential stop on a tour, but it turned out that they weren't planning a US tour...and considering what they wanted for a one-off...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grave Digger was high on my original list as well.
A guy I know on another message board saw them the other night in Croatia. Said they put on an incredible show.

What we need is WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also just saw that AFROMAN will be at the Pearl Room the week before Powerfest.

Keep his ass in town so he can MC and jam , "Because I Got High"!

Fuck I didn't know Afroman was coming to town! I know some people that would actually go to that show if you want to go Jason.

:lol: No, I do not want to go. A whole bunch of us at work years ago when that song came out used to go, "Because I got high" whenever someone would fuck up... Kind of a joke....

Has anyone else heard the new Grave Digger CD Liberty or Death yet?? I got it yesterday. It's very much on par with The Last Supper. If you haven't checked out Grave Digger, you could go for either one of them with pretty much equal results. Just solid, straight up power metal. The Terrible One is my favorite track so far, but with only one or two listens, that could change!

You can check out the title track to Liberty or Death at

http://www.myspace.com/puulinjonn

Ken

Has anyone else heard the new Grave Digger CD Liberty or Death yet?? I got it yesterday. It's very much on par with The Last Supper. If you haven't checked out Grave Digger, you could go for either one of them with pretty much equal results. Just solid, straight up power metal. The Terrible One is my favorite track so far, but with only one or two listens, that could change!

You can check out the title track to Liberty or Death at

http://www.myspace.com/puulinjonn

Ken

Ken..have you heard Sabaton yet??? If not, if you love Grave Digger...you will love them. They just finished touring together to.

Ken..have you heard Sabaton yet??? If not, if you love Grave Digger...you will love them. They just finished touring together to.

Bob - Ken's in Indiana. The first Grave Digger LP was just released there last month. I think it will be a while... I did see an ad in the Indiana paper today for the debut album of some San Francisco band called Metallica. Wonder if they will take off?!?!?

Bob - Ken's in Indiana. The first Grave Digger LP was just released there last month. I think it will be a while... I did see an ad in the Indiana paper today for the debut album of some San Francisco band called Metallica. Wonder if they will take off?!?!?

Our culture may be behind the times, but we've figured out how to play football better than some other nearby locations.

By the way, I hear Genesis is down to only three members, what's up with that??

Ken